Third field study 10/12

 On the night of October the 12th I went down to my field study location. I went down at 8:45 P.M. In the wooded area to the west of my location I heard a lot of crunching and brushing together  of plants. To the east of my location many crickets were chirping. It was extremely cool and slightly windy. Couldn't see the greatest but I think I saw a deer in the field near my location and the plants grew a bit more. The ground was mushy and the plants were still wet from the earlier in the day when it rained. It was 45° when I went. The sun rose at 7:55 AM and set at 7:08 PM so the sun stayed in the sky for 11 hours and 13 minutes. The daylight time has gone down severely since I last went. Earlier is was around 12 hours now it's down to 11 ish hours.



Below I did sound map of my area. Some of the arrows are pointing off screen because I could faintly hear those things in the distance. The areas circles were nearer to me and I could hear them much better. And though the screenshot was taken during the day I did the sound map at night.





Comments

  1. This will need to be your only night visit. Sound maps should include amount of time you mapped for and the number of times you heard the sounds. The rest is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fourth Field Study

Second Field Study 9/25