Fourth Field Study

 In the afternoon of Sunday the 23rd I visited my field study area once more. It was quite warm and dry when I went down, but there was a small consistent breeze. On the last visit some of the leaves had changed colors and now all of the leaves have changed color. I also noticed that some of the plants are very brown and brittle. The temperature when I went down was 70°. The sun rose at 7:08 A.M and set at 5:51 P.M which means that the sun was out for 10 hours and 43 minutes. On the last post the sun was
out for 11 ish hours so its gone down by another 15 minutes. 

Comments

  1. Any patterns in that color change? Any other living things? Don't forget to include sketches and yourself in one of the "same spot" pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Third field study 10/12

Second Field Study 9/25